||1100CP-1 Cast Iron Wood Burning Stove - Painted Black Finish
Straight from our Research & Development Team
Napoleon’s 1100C cast iron stove features advanced wood burning technology that provides you with the cleanest, most efficient heating experience. The 1100C also feature a solid cast iron design that boasts a European style, a decorative door with ceramic glass and a large view of the fire. Built with confidence to last with fully welded seams and using the highest quality of materials; all covered under the Napoleon® President’s Limited Lifetime Warranty. The 1100C is the perfect wood stove for those wanting a reliable heating source year after year.
- EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) approved with emissions as low as 4.1 grams per hour and 69.8% overall maximum heating efficiency – more heat with less fuel
- The easy operation of a single lever burn control regulates primary and secondary air establishing a perfect mixture and providing a clean burn
- Available in a rich porcelain enamel Majolica brown or traditional painted black finishes
- Primary “bottom air feed” assists in cold start ups and to revive a small, dying fire
- Large viewing area through an elegantly arched cast iron door
- High heat ceramic glass provides a safe, unobstructed view of the fire
- Effective airwash in combination with high temperatures keeps the viewing glass clean
- Fully refractory lined firebox, similar to a kiln maintains the interior temperatures necessary to achieve low emissions
- Ash dump with self closing door is readily accessible
- Concealed hinges
- President’s Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Economical 6″ flue on even the largest models, assures you of efficiency and cost saving installations.
- Primary “bottom air feed” assists in cold start ups and to revive a small,dying fire.
- Secondary air tube insulated with ceramic fiber and protected with a stainless steel cover plate ensures complete combustion.
- Wrap around side shields add a delicate balance of elegance and functional practicality, helping to disperse heat evenly and reduce clearances to combustibles.
- Large viewing area through an elegantly arched cast iron door.
- High heat ceramic glass provides a safe, unobstructed view of the fire.
- Effective air wash in combination with high temperatures helps keep the viewing glass clean.
- Fully refractory lined firebox, similar to a kiln maintains the interior temperatures necessary to achieve low emissions.
- Ash dump with self-closing door is readily accessible (pedestal & cast iron model).
- Large “king size” functional ash pan (600 cu. inch capacity) with 2 carrying handles lets you conveniently dispose of ashes (pedestal model).
- Folding ash pan lid allows for clean, no-mess ash removal (pedestal model).
- Cool room air is circulated around the firebox, heated and returned to the room.
- The single lever burn control regulates primary and secondary air establishing a perfect mix and a clean burn.
OPTIONS & ACCESSORIES
|Available in Porcelain Enamel|
Majolica Brown, and Painted Metallic Black Finishes
|Ash Pan|| Variable Speed Blower|
|Emissions (grams per hour)||4.1|
|Width x Height x Depth||28″ x 28 1/2″ x 22 1/2″|
|Firebox Chamber (inches)||13 1/2d x 18w x 12h|
|Firebox Capacity||1.7 cu. ft.|
|Weight without bricks||215 lbs.|
|Weight of Bricks||110 lbs.|
|Approximate Area Heated sq. ft.||600 – 1,600+|
|Heat output||11,700 – 42,200 BTU’s|
|Heat Output (high burn)||55,000 BTU/h|
|Burn Time (low fire)||7 hours|
|Mobile home approved||no|
|R-2000 approved (Canada)||yes|
|Max. log size||12″|
|Outside combustion air||no|
|Single wall chimney connector from stove to combustibles|
|Approved double wall pipe from stove to combustibles|