BIS® Nova EPA Phase II Wood Burning Fireplace Front Open, Circulating
Unit includes: Steel door (black), ceramic glass, air wash system for the door, decorative steel log retainers, large textured refractories, pre-wired (150 cfm) factory installed fan, double air combustion control (all in one). EPA Certified
BIS™ Collection Nova™ high-efficiency wood-burning fireplace is a contemporary marvel. Advanced features, like a Double-Air Combustion control, allows you to enjoy a continuous fire without the need for reignites and it helps optimize efficiency.
A compact, yet open firebox accepts logs up to 18 inches for large flames, long burn times and additional warmth. And with a clean-face design and expansive viewing area, the EPA-certified fireplace allows you to take pleasure in the modern beauty of an unobstructed fire with a true masonry feel.
- Louverless installation focuses on the beauty of the fire and mimics the look of a masonry fireplace.
- Expansive glass area allows for unobstructed views of the hearth.
- Textured refractory-lined firebox recreates a traditional masonry appearance.
- Efficient air wash system keeps glass clean.
- Airtight combustion chamber delivers maximum efficiency.
- Ceramic glass for added safety and optimum heat transfer.
- Outside air kit connection for optimum efficiency.
- Convenient factory-installed fan for added value.
- 6" & 7" ASHT and 6" S-2100 Chimney
- Available with a choice of black or brushed nickel door.
- Zero-clearance to combustibles.