Superior EPA Phase III Fireplace, Traditional, White Stacked Brick
This EPA Phase III fireplace is certified with powerful non- catalytic combustion heating. The unit includes textured refractories, cast iron log retainers, time delayed air boost system for carefree ignition, efficient air wash system, outside air kit (UZI), outside air coupler (UZIAD) and 350 cfm blower (PR-UZY7). EPA Certified
Shown with required Door and Facade (not included). Click on the accessories tab to view optional accessories for this model.
- 1.3 grams/hr. EPA Phase III Certified and WA State approved
- Spacious 4.0 cubic foot insulated firebox
- Steel double doors with heat resistant door handles
- Ceramic glass and efficient air wash system
- White stacked textured refractory panels
- Catalytic combustor for maximum performance
- Bypass control for greater airflow during startup
- 70% Thermal efficiency and heats up to 2,500 square feet
- Heat activated 350 CFM variable speed blower
- Optional Forced Air Heating and Gravity Venting Kits
- Texured refractory-lined firebox recreates a traditional masonry fireplace appearance.
- Decorative andirons add to the sophisticated look and feel.
- Up to 86.7% efficiency and 80,000 BTU heat output delivers clean and powerful heating.
- Burn time up to 8 hours and heating capacity up to 2,500 sq. ft.*
- Heat-activated variable-speed blower and time-delayed heat distribution provides even comfort.
- Gravity vent kits – double duct for heating multiple rooms.
* Heated area depends a great deal on insulation and the design of the home.
Ease of Operation
- Controllable combustion for optimized heat and comfort.
- Air wash helps keep window clean for a beautiful view of the fire.
- Two optional door styles that will make an impression in any room: Heavy gauge flat steel, strong and stout or hammered steel, rustic and hardy.
- Two matching facade designs.
- Outside air kit features 4" I.D. x 10' long insulated flex and register.
Approved Chimney Systems
- United States: Security® Secure Temp® S-2100+, Security® Secure Temp® GX, DuraVent® DuraTech® HTC (Requires transition section adapted offered by DuraVent®, part #7THC-S21)
- Canada: Security® SecureTemp® S-2100+, DuraVent® HTC, Oliver MacLeod® Projet Nova Temp HT6000+ (Requires transition section adapted offered by DuraVent®, part #7THC-S21)