BIS® Ultima Clean Face EPA Phase II Fireplace with Black Doors
Unit includes: black steel door with ceramic glass, air wash system for the door, decorative log retainers, smooth refractories, pre-wired blower (175CFM) double air combustion control, outside air kit, and outside air coupler. EPA Certified.
Requires Louver Kit or Clean Face Kit (not included).
Featuring a sleek, clean-face design and a modern, smooth refractory-lined firebox, the BIS Ultima™ CF adds a touch of sophisticated elegance to any room.
- Smooth refractory-lined firebox creates a contemporary appearance that exudes style.
- Single rectangular black door allows for an unobstructed view of the fire.
- Meets EPA Phase II-certified and Washington State emissions requirements (3.7 gr/hr).
- 55,000 BTU/hr* effectively heats up to 1,500 sq. ft.*
- Airtight combustion chamber delivers maximum efficiency to ensure steady home heating.
- Double-air combustion features two controls that allow you to customize the heating of your home, including:
- Main control for variable heat output
- Air boost for faster ignition
Ease of Operation
- Efficient air wash system keeps the glass clean, reducing the hassle of maintenance.
- Heat-resistant handle stays cool to the touch.
- Burn time is approximately 6–8 hours for long-lasting comfort.
- 6" ASHT or S-2100 Chimney
- Choose between the clean-face panel kit* for a more contemporary design or the louver kit for a traditional look.
California Residents Only
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Carbon Black, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Carbon Monoxide, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information to to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov