42" Elite Outdoor, Gas Fireplace, Front Open
Unit Includes: Battery operated intermittent ignition with external access box, stainless steel mesh screens, stainless weather surfaces, ventless construction, five log set, volcanic stones.
The pleasure of an outdoor fireplace, the contemporary look of stainless steel, and the ease of ventless come together in elegant Elite™ Series EODG gas fireplaces.
- The stainless steel front face, top and bottom, as well as firebox parts, provide weather-resistance and complementary elegance.
- Robust stainless steel curtain-pull firescreens maintain their beauty over time.
- Detailed charred oak campfire-style log set imitates the natural look of real stacked wood.
- Vertical aspect glass enclosure panel, "up-to-the-glass" finish and louverless design provide an exceptional full view.
- Available in 36" and 42" screened openings.
- Durable 304-stainless steel on front face, and all surfaces exposed to weather.
- Enclosed pan tube and hidden burner ports deliver tall (17") dancing flames with a deep red glow for the ultimate in fire realism.
- Battery backed-up intermittent ignition ensures reliable operation–even during power failure.
- Maximum 50,000 BTU output (Natural Gas) and 46,000 BTU (Propane), can be controlled through a turn-down valve for precise flame height and heat.
- Large stainless steel fire grate complements the overall appearance and provides durability.
- Ventless configuration works in outdoor patios, screened porches and lanais with no chimney required.*
- Remotely locatable, weather-resistant control panel with junction box can be installed in any convenient location.
- Stainless steel weather cover.
- Weather-resistant, brushed stainless steel bi-fold doors with stainless steel hinges and hardware.