Vision Elite Series Direct Vent Freestanding Gas Stove - Natural Gas
Shown with Brushed Nickel Trim (not included). Click on the accessories tab to view this and other accessories for this model.
Unit Includes: 150 CFM blower, ceramic glass, high-glow ceramic logs. Optional top or rear venting. Required trim kit available in a variety of options.
The Vision™ gas stove is a gorgeous merging of classic hand-crafted quality and contemporary styling. In addition to providing the warmth expected from a gas stove, it also boasts a head-turning contemporary design that will instantly become the focal point of any room. The three-sided design allows it to be viewed from almost any angle, while customizable options allow you to create a stylish addition to your home.
- Three-sided glass provides 369 sq. in. of total viewing area with an open view from almost any angle for unsurpassed fire viewing.
- Beautiful dancing flames fill the entire viewing area and combine with a wide-open glowing ember bed for a remarkable fire presentation.
- A variety of finishes helps integrate the fireplace into your existing décor.
- Includes a standard orifice kit that allows the stove to be installed with a choice of heat outputs - 25,000 or 35,000 BTUs.
- Heavy-duty, 14-gauge steel construction ensures stability and durability.
Ease of Operation
- Multi-sided design provides flexible installation options.
- 150-CFM variable speed blower for optimal and steady heat circulation.
- Customize your fireplace with a variety of finishes for easy décor integration.
- No hearth pad required when installed on non-combustible floor or carpet with less than 1-1/2" pile.
*Square-feet heating capacities are approximations only. Local conditions, such as elevation, wind, vent configuration and choice of fuel will affect overall appearance of the fire and heating performance. Performance can also vary with home design and insulation, climate, condition and type of fuel used, appliance location, burn rate, accessories chosen, chimney installation and how the appliance is operated.