Saber 330 Black Cast Grill - Propane
The SABER® Cast Black Series comes with a more reliable ignition system with electrodes at each burner, grate-level temperature gauges and sturdy cart design. This series features a black porcelain lid with cast-aluminum end-caps and a black powder-coated cabinet. The 2-burner model has a single access door and sturdy shelves with tool holders.
• The SABER patented cooking system for superior grilling performance:
even heat entire cooking surface, no flare-ups, 30% less propane consumption.
• All stainless steel is commercial stainless steel, nonmagnetic
• 304 stainless steel burners, grate system and emitters
• 2 cooking zones for just the right amount of cooking space. Use one or two zones.
• Saves gas by only heating the space you need for the meal you're cooking.
• Front access grease tray for easy cleaning
• Simple cleanup: just burn off and brush away food debris
• Safe, easy natural gas conversion with SABER’s exclusive EZNG technology
• 445 total square inches of cooking area (330 primary, 115 secondary)
• Two 304 stainless steel tube burners
• Fully-enclosed black powder-coated cart
• Grate-level temperature gauges allow grilling with the lid up
• Reliable ignition system with an electrode at every burner
• Adjustable warming rack with storage and roasting positions
• Heavy-duty locking casters
- Weight (Pounds) - 137.35
- Main Burner Count - 2
- Primary Burner BTU's - 16000
- Total BTU's - 16000
- Cooking System Type - IR
- Primary Cooking Surface (sq. in) - 330
- Total Cooking Surface (sq. in) - 445
- Primary Cooking Grate Material - SS 304 Stainless steel
- Secondary Cooking Grate Material - Porcelain coated
- Gas Convertible - EZ NG Kit required - sold separately
- Fuel Source - LP
- LP Tank Included - Tank not included
- Carton Size (inches) - 36.2 L x 28 W x 25 H
- Retailer - Dealer Exclusive
- Product Dimensions (inches) - 48.5 L x 25.0 W x 48.4 H
Stainless Steel Parts
Lids & Lid Inserts
Exterior Firebox & Cart
Burner Tubes & Carryover Tubes
Cooking Grates, Emitters, Warming Racks
5 years no rust through or burn through
Porcelain Enameled Parts
Limited Lifetime (excludes fading)
Limited Lifetime no rust through or burn through (excludes fading)
Warming Racks, Grates, Burner Boxes
5 years no rust through or burn through (excludes fading)
2 Years (excludes fading)
All Other Parts
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY:
Saber warrants the stainless steel all fabricated stainless steel components (excluding cooking grates and burners), to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal residential use for the lifetime of the product.
Saber’s Limited Lifetime Warranty covers the structural integrity of the exterior and interior body parts, firebox, and lid. Should structural deterioration occur to the degree of non performance, the part(s) will be replaced, free of charge to the consumer for installation. Costs associated with the installation of replacement warranty parts is not covered by this limited lifetime warranty and is the sole responsibility of the owner.
This warranty excludes discoloration, surface scratches, weather and atmospheric related staining, and minor surface rust and oxidation which are normal conditions and to be expected with any outdoor product.
TEN YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY: Saber warrants the stainless steel burners to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal residential use for a period of ten (10) years from the original date of purchase. The actual part will be replaced, free of charge.
FIVE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY: Saber warrants the stainless steel cooking grates to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal residential use for a period of five (5) years from the original date of purchase. The part will be replaced free of charge.
TWO YEAR FULL WARRANTY: Saber warrants all other parts not specifically mentioned above, to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal residential use for a period of two (2) years from the original date of purchase. Saber will replace the part which fail or is found to be defective during the warranty period, at no cost to the original purchaser.
Owner shall be responsible for proper installation, providing normal care and maintenance, and providing proof of purchase upon request.
Saber reserves the right, PRIOR to shipping warranty replacement parts, to require the part in question be returned for inspection and analysis. Requested parts should be returned to Saber, freight pre-paid by the consumer.
WARRANTY LIMITATIONS & EXCLUSIONS
This warranty excludes units purchased for use in all types of commercial and or community use locations such as restaurants, hotels, catering operations food service establishments, condominium/apartment complexes, rental properties, and to products with altered or removed serial numbers.
This warranty shall apply ONLY to the products purchased and located in the continental United States and Canada.
The warranty coverage begins on the original date of purchase and proof of date of purchase is required for warranty service. Please register your product and retain your original sales receipt.
In order to activate the warranty, we require that you send in the attached warranty registration card or register your product online.
This warranty applies only to the original grill owner and cannot/may not be transferred.
This warranty does not apply to damages resulting from negligence, alteration, misuse, abuse, accident, natural disaster, loss of electrical power to the product for any reason, improper installation or improper operation, unauthorized adjustments or calibrations, dings, dents, scratches, or damages due to harsh cleaning chemicals.
Saber shall not be liable for incidental, consequential, special or contingent damages resulting from its breach of this written warranty or any implied warranty.
In the event of any warranty replacement, all removal, replacement and installation are the responsibility of the grill owner.
Saber reserves the right to replace any defective product with a product equal in value to the original purchase price. Warranty repair or replacement is at the sole discretion of Saber.
Dealers and Distributors may not, under any circumstances, adjust, alter or extend the conditions and terms of the original warranty.
Your Saber warranty does not cover the following:
• Labor charges related to installation or set-up, diagnosis of a problem, or repairs.
• Normal recommended routine maintenance and care.
• Damage resulting from accident, alteration, misuse, abuse, hostile environments, improper installation, or installation not in accordance with local, state and federal codes and regulations.
• The use of unauthorized or “universal” parts.
• Damage or corrosion caused by lack of maintenance, neglect in following the manufacturer’s care and usage instructions, grease fires, animals and insects.
• Any damage resulting from the commercial and or community use of this product.
• Retail Display models are generally sold “AS IS.” If you have purchased a display model, please be advised that it is sold “AS IS” and that it is subject to the following warranty exclusions:
- Any exterior or cosmetic damage is non-warrantable.
- Any missing components will be replaced at the consumer’s sole expense.