FMI Products wood burning pipe features a “double wall” or an inner and outer pipe. The outer pipe (15 3/8") provides cooling air necessary to maintain safe chimney temperatures, while the inner pipe (12"), made of stainless steel, emits the gases out of the fireplace.
What’s more, standard double wall pipe can withstand temperatures up to 1700 degrees, high temperature double wall pipe up to 2100 degrees.
Best of all, FMI Products patented Snap- Lock design provides easy assembly for the qualified installer.
Constructed of steel with a high-quality painted copper finish, Jack Arnold's Chimney Classics chimney pots offer the advantage of the European Copper chimney pot, but at prices that will appeal to a wide array of homeowners. They can be used with Lennox wood and gas factory-built fireplaces as well and many other models offered by leading hearth manufacturers.
• OMNI CERTIFIED
• MADE OF FINEST QUALITY COPPER
• SUSTAINABLE MATERIALS, 100% RECYCLABLE
• CRADLE-TO-CRADLE GOLD CERTIFIED
• SUITABLE FOR BOTH MASONRY AND
• LIGHT-WEIGHT, FLEXIBLE MATERIALS HOLD UP IN EARTHQUAKE-PRONE AREAS
• CAN WITHSTAND EXTREME HEAT AND COLD
• KEEPS OUT PESTS AND WATER
• IMPROVES DRAFT OF CHIMNEY
• LIGHT-WEIGHT, EASY TO INSTALL
Hearth and Grill Sales, LLC is a leading online retailer of Hearth, Patio and BBQ products based in Cleveland, Tennessee.