Products / BISPAN
BIS® Panorama EPA Phase II Wood Burning Fireplace Front Open, Circulating
Unit includes: Herringbone refractories, dual handle ash drawer with lid, decorative cast iron log retainers, outside air coupler (UZIAD), outside air kit (UZI), efficient catalytic combustion, zero-clearance
Shown with Doors and Louvers (not included). Click on the accessories tab to view these and other accessories.
BIS® Panorama EPA Phase II Wood Burning Fireplace Front Open, CirculatingUnit includes: Herringbone refractories, dual handle ash drawer with lid, decorative cast iron log retainers, outside air coupler (UZIAD), outside air kit (UZI), efficient catalytic combustion, zero-clearanceShown with Doors and Louvers (not included).
With superior heat output and high-efficiency operation, the BIS Panorama™ wood-burning fireplace excels. It's the ideal option for large spaces, heating up to 2,500 sq. ft.* with catalytic technology that achieves more than 75% efficiency. It also meets EPA Phase II emission standards for clean, environmentally responsible burning. Its tall and expansive size features a single door that provides an unobstructed viewing area. Plus, the Panorama offers premium accessories to complement its impressive stature.
* Heated area depends a great deal on insulation and the design of the home.
- The design of the Panorama is an inspirational balance of form and function.
- Single door (European-style cast-iron) design provides a tall opening for an unobstructed panoramic view of the fire.
- Catalytic technolgy achieves more than 75% burning efficiency for up to eight hours of burn time – resulting in fuel savings.
- EPA Phase II-certified performance achieves compliance for federal government emission standards.
- Powerful blower circulates heat in large spaces or multiple rooms up to 2,500 sq. ft.
Ease of Operation
- Ceramic glass for safety and optimum heat transfer.
- Airtight combustion chamber for maximum efficiency and highest heat output.
- Efficient air wash system keeps viewing glass clean.
- 7" ASHT+, S-2100+ / HT6000+, HT6103+ or ACBI Chimney (7" Diameter TUBINOX (or PROJET SS) and masonry adaptor kit for masonry applications)
- Three door finishes in painted Black, plated in 24K Gold or Nickel make a stylish impression in any room.
- Decorate distinctively with a variety of optional face and base plate designs.
- Decorative cast-iron log retainer provides an upscale touch.