Products / BISPAN
BIS® Panorama EPA Phase II Wood Burning Fireplace Front Open, Circulating
Unit includes: Herringbone refractories, dual handle ash drawer with lid, decorative cast iron log retainers, outside air coupler (UZIAD), outside air kit (UZI), efficient catalytic combustion, zero-clearance
Shown with Doors and Louvers (not included). Click on the accessories tab to view these and other accessories.
BIS® Panorama EPA Phase II Wood Burning Fireplace Front Open, CirculatingUnit includes: Herringbone refractories, dual handle ash drawer with lid, decorative cast iron log retainers, outside air coupler (UZIAD), outside air kit (UZI), efficient catalytic combustion, zero-clearanceShown with Doors and Louvers (not included).
With superior heat output and high-efficiency operation, the BIS Panorama™ wood-burning fireplace excels. It's the ideal option for large spaces, heating up to 2,500 sq. ft.* with catalytic technology that achieves more than 75% efficiency. It also meets EPA Phase II emission standards for clean, environmentally responsible burning. Its tall and expansive size features a single door that provides an unobstructed viewing area. Plus, the Panorama offers premium accessories to complement its impressive stature.
* Heated area depends a great deal on insulation and the design of the home.
- The design of the Panorama is an inspirational balance of form and function.
- Single door (European-style cast-iron) design provides a tall opening for an unobstructed panoramic view of the fire.
- Catalytic technolgy achieves more than 75% burning efficiency for up to eight hours of burn time – resulting in fuel savings.
- EPA Phase II-certified performance achieves compliance for federal government emission standards.
- Powerful blower circulates heat in large spaces or multiple rooms up to 2,500 sq. ft.
Ease of Operation
- Ceramic glass for safety and optimum heat transfer.
- Airtight combustion chamber for maximum efficiency and highest heat output.
- Efficient air wash system keeps viewing glass clean.
- 7" ASHT+, S-2100+ / HT6000+, HT6103+ or ACBI Chimney (7" Diameter TUBINOX (or PROJET SS) and masonry adaptor kit for masonry applications)
- Three door finishes in painted Black, plated in 24K Gold or Nickel make a stylish impression in any room.
- Decorate distinctively with a variety of optional face and base plate designs.
- Decorative cast-iron log retainer provides an upscale touch.
California Residents Only
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Carbon Black, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Carbon Monoxide, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information to to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov